I guess this is just my spare tumblr I made to help organize things I feel are inspring. Whether it be beautiful art, amazing colors or even awe-inspiring fashion. But I think I am also going to start posting any advice I have for artists out there because art is something I love. And I want to share what little I have to offer. Feel free to ask my anything you want to!
ARE YOU FU CKING SHITTING ME
If you had told me earlier today that this song could also be a warrior queen’s battle chant, I would have looked at you funny
Those Photoshop brushsets are created and shared by professionals and are free to use :
credit goes to creators and pandemonium art
(there are even more brushsets on the list)
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?